[Seaside-dev] Issue 25 in seaside: SUObject>>#render: during rendering phase inserts unwanted scripts

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Mar 5 13:13:16 UTC 2008

Issue 25: SUObject>>#render: during rendering phase inserts unwanted scripts

New issue report by renggli:
I'm probably doing it wrongly, but in a attempt to debug, I change my
SUTip>>content to:

   Transcript
               nextPutAll: (String
                                streamContents: [:stream | self render:
aBlock on: stream]);
                endEntry.

Then I can see in the transcript that what's printed is the XHTML
string which I have generated (great). followed by some SU* related
javascript from a previous use of SUAutocompleter:

Ajax.Autocompleter('query','id6','http://localhost:8081/seaside/sfe',{'afterUpdateElement':functio
n(){new
Ajax.Request('http://localhost:8081/seaside/sfe',{'parameters':['_s=QkGrWpbTSpLBRefB','_k=CXC
QlzYF','5',$('query').serialize()].join('&')})},'evalScripts':true,'parameters':['_s=QkGrWpbTSpLBRefB','
_k=CXCQlzYF','4'].join('&')})/*]]>*/</script>

what I am doing wrongly? Thanks again.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: renggli
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium scriptaculous