[Seaside-dev] Issue 6 in seaside: WAPlatformTest #testDaysInMonthForYear

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Mar 10 17:48:05 UTC 2008

Issue 6: WAPlatformTest #testDaysInMonthForYear

Comment #6 by da... at teleport.com:
Actually, I think Paolo's original suggestion makes the most sense ...
if we are
going add an extension method, Date class>>#daysInMonthNumber:forYear:
makes the most
sense, because you _must_ supply the year to find out the days in the
month. An
instance side method #daysInMonth would require that we create an
instance of Date
(via a class side message send) that itself requires more information
than we need -
only the year is interesting ...

So I'll head down the Date class>>#daysInMonthNumber:forYear: path for
real this time.