[Seaside-dev] SULightBox style

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 22:51:17 UTC 2008

> If i would create a subclass then i have to write also my onw lightbox:
> method -> Not nice

Common, that's just a single extension method with one line of code.

In my experience the lightbox is a nice example, but to use it in my
own applications I always had to build my own.

> I tried custom styles too, but the lightbox style overrides my style,
> because it is always
> the last defined style.

You can give the selectors more weight (e.g. body div#overflow), or
use !important (which probably doesn't work in all browser). Have a
look at how seaside.st customizes the lightbox.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch