[Seaside-dev] cyclic dependency

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 09:36:04 UTC 2008

2008/3/21, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu.org>:
> Philippe Marschall wrote:
>  > We moving of Continuation to Seaside-Squeak-Core has created a cyclic
>  > dependency between Seaside-Squeak-Core and Seaside-Core. I propose to
>  > move Continuation to Seaside-Squeak-Continuations or something
>  > similar.
>  >
>  > Seaside-Squeak-Core would then depend on Seaside-Core would then
>  > depend on Seaside-Squeak-Continuations.
>

> The dependency of Seaside-Squeak-Core onto Seaside-Core seems dummy...
>  for sure I don't have anything like that for GST.  Is it really needed?

In Seaside-Squeak-Core we have 9 class extensions on two
(WAFileLibrary and WALocale) in Seaside-Core. These are methods that
generate other methods and are not supposed or needed to be ported.
Maybe it would be better to move these methods somewhere else because
no user is ever supposed to use them.