[Seaside-dev] Issue 196 in seaside: 'Application Defaults' shared config

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Oct 5 06:55:30 UTC 2008

Issue 196: 'Application Defaults' shared config

Comment #1 by renggli:
That would be cool, however in what order are these things added?

Furthermore I suspect some wired bugs in the configuration framework. I
cannot prove that, but try adding a
WADeveloperConfiguration to an application that doesn't have it yet. Not
all things update as I expect them to
do.