[Seaside-dev] basicNew

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Oct 5 18:14:55 UTC 2008

Avi> Julian, having gotten here, it's feeling awfully familiar - I'm pretty
Avi> sure the original conventions for Seaside code came about from exactly
Avi> the same discussion years ago, and then got lost...

And as long as we never end up with the broken pattern of:

    mumbleFoo: bar

               super someotherMessage: bletch

then I'm happy.  You can go laterally (methods against self), and vertically
(super sends to the *same named* method).  Just don't go diagonally (super
sends to a different named method), because that ruins the kids.