[Seaside-dev] Issue 140 in seaside: decide whether WAObject>>session and >>application should return nil if no request context found

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Oct 5 21:33:45 UTC 2008

Issue 140: decide whether WAObject>>session and >>application should return
nil if no request context found

Comment #8 by jfitzell:
Last chance for comments... I'll close this issue tomorrow unless anyone
wants to
make a further case against raising an error.

Users who particularly want nil and don't want to catch the errors can
still use
"WACurrentRequestContext value".

Assuming we close this, we'll need to make sure to add a note to the
migration
documentation about this change.

Also, I realize now my example from WAResponse>>initialize is bogus because
WAResponse shouldn't be calling #application anyway. See Issue 198 about
that.