[Seaside-dev] Issue 191 in seaside: WAConvenienceFunctionalTest is failing

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 6 15:02:30 UTC 2008

Issue 191: WAConvenienceFunctionalTest is failing

Comment #7 by jfitzell:
Comment from John on the mailing list:

I have seen it also in the VA Smalltalk V8 YahooTraffic demo.  It happens
very
intermittently and is due to the stream instance variable in WAResponse
being nil.  I
had assumed I was chasing a problem in my port, but I guess not :-).  I am
running
the 2.9-pmm.211 level of code.

John O'Keefe [|], Principal Smalltalk Architect, Instantiations Inc.