[Seaside-dev] Nightly builds ?

Yann Monclair yann.monclair at smalltalk.fr
Tue Oct 7 17:59:10 UTC 2008

I've been toying with the idea of building a CI server for Seaside. Maybe we
could work together on a spec, and divide the work in to units we can split
to various developers.

I will write up what I had in mind and send it to the list later in the
week. Others can do that too, and we can start discussions from there.

Cheers,

Yann