[Seaside-dev] Issue 195 in seaside: WATree is broken

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Oct 7 20:16:34 UTC 2008

Issue 195: WATree is broken

Comment #3 by jfitzell:
Alternatively, we could change our implementation of
#valueWithPossibleArgument: to
only use the parameter if there are not enough arguments in the MessageSend
to fill
the selector. In other words, check "self numArgs - arguments size".

We can even call #valueWithEnoughArguments:, though I bet that's a Squeak
extension,
so we probably can't. :)

What does anyone think? This behaviour seems more logical to me at first
glance and
means we don't have to worry about making arbitrary restrictions like "but
you can't
use a MessageSend".

Issue attribute updates:
	Owner: ---