[Seaside-dev] Issue 1 in seaside: WAInspector>>#evaluate nonportable

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Oct 11 16:25:39 UTC 2008

Issue 1: WAInspector>>#evaluate nonportable

Comment #16 by jfitzell:
I guess that depends pretty much on whether we are "demanding" that porters
implement
a walkback error handler. If not, then it certainly might as well move.

If we expect all ports to have that handler, it's a bit funny to have them
all
reimplement it...

The other option would be to have WAInspector in the non-platform-specific
package
that defines the protocol and have a class-var that a platform-specific
package can
register itself in.

But I don't feel strongly about any of the solutions.