[Seaside-dev] Javascript-Core and Scriptaculous-Core

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 20:54:33 UTC 2008

Just to warn the Javascript developers here: I finally split the
generic parts of the Scriptaculous-Core parts into its own package
Javascript-Core. When loading any of the Scriptaculous packages you
need to first load Javascript-Core. The dependencies might not be
entirely correct now, but that can be fixed later. I updated
documentation.

Why did I do this? It was long overdue and, more important, I finally
needed to support another Javascript library that can profit from this
common infrastructure.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch