[Seaside-dev] Issue 213 in seaside: session should not register itself in the application

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Oct 19 18:29:01 UTC 2008

Issue 213: session should not register itself in the application

New issue report by jfitzell:
this is particularly annoying when trying to do session expiry. You remove
the session from the application's cache and then the render continuation
starts, tries to get its URL, which eventually triggers #actionUrlForKey:
which registers the session back into the application with a new key. Gah!

We could store the session key in the session, so it still has it long
enough to generate a response even if it's expired. Or maybe we can raise
an error if the session isn't registered with the application and the
continuations could check that and just redirect to a new session or
something. Some thought needs to be put into what the right solution is...

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium Version-Seaside2.9