[Seaside-dev] Issue 208 in seaside: WASessionContinuation uses WARequest and WARequestContext

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Oct 19 09:53:34 UTC 2008

Issue 208: WASessionContinuation uses WARequest and WARequestContext

Comment #2 by jfitzell:
Within the context of the session (which is all of this stuff) we have
access to
#requestContext. Do you want them all to use that rather than passing the
request
context into the methods as well?

I think that simplifies the continuation stuff a bunch actually because we
can use
#value instead of #value: