[Seaside-dev] Issue 211 in seaside: deprecate the scriptcaulous convenience methods on Canvas

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Oct 19 18:21:00 UTC 2008

Issue 211: deprecate the scriptcaulous convenience methods on Canvas

New issue report by jfitzell:
With #jQuery now available as well, it makes more sense to me to enforce
the pattern of using "html scriptaculous updater" instead of "html
updater". It just seems clearer and less prone to namespace conflicts,
particularly since the scriptaculous element names are all such generic
words like "updater", "insertion", "request", "slider" and so on.

Lukas and I discussed briefly on Jabber today and thought this might be
worth considering.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-CleanUp Priority-Medium