[Seaside-dev] Issue 218 in seaside: WADispatcherEditor doing a #call: in #initialRequest:

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Oct 22 11:54:52 UTC 2008

Issue 218: WADispatcherEditor doing a #call: in #initialRequest:

New issue report by jfitzell:
If you try to go to:

http://localhost:8080/seaside/config/tests/alltests you'll get an error
because the RenderNotification is not handled.

I'm guessing #call:ing from #initialRequest: should be allowed but in that
case we should handle the Notification...

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-High Version-Seaside2.9