[Seaside-dev] Issue 220 in seaside: move WADispatcherViewer and so on into Environment

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Oct 26 16:44:32 UTC 2008

Issue 220: move WADispatcherViewer and so on into Environment

New issue report by jfitzell:
They're not really only development tools, in my opinion. Though we would
obviously want to make it very easy for them to be moved onto a different
port or unregistered for deployment if people wish.

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-CleanUp Priority-Medium Version-Seaside2.9