[Seaside-dev] Issue 111 in seaside: jumpTo instance variable on WASession

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 27 15:33:35 UTC 2008

Issue 111: jumpTo instance variable on WASession

Comment #1 by jfitzell:
Can someone clarify how #jumpToAnchor: is supposed to be used?

I was thinking that it had to be on Session because it was persisted
between requests
but I know notice that WARenderPhaseContinuation>>render resets it at the
beginning
of each render loop.

And now I further notice that the only sender is in a callback, but it
comes after an
#inform: call.

If it's only used on the transfer between an action phase and a render
phase, it
seems like it would probably be ok to just put it on RequestContext?

Of course, I don't think it works either that way or as it is currently
implemented
if you don't have redirects enabled between your action phase and your
render phase.

Like I said... hacky.