[Seaside-dev] Issue 176 in seaside: deprecate WAExpiringHandler protocol

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 27 23:35:29 UTC 2008

Issue 176: deprecate WAExpiringHandler protocol

Comment #6 by jfitzell:
I documented the rest on http://seaside.st/documentation/migration/28to29
as follows:

The session cache on WAApplication has been made pluggable so expiry
behaviour is no
longer contained within WASession itself. Methods like #lastAccess,
#secondsSinceLastAccess, #timeoutSeconds, #timeoutSeconds:, and #isActive
currently
do not exist. We are thinking about how best to provide this functionality
in later
alpha releases but in the meantime you will have to do without them.
Sessions will
also now receive #unregistered rather than #expired when they are removed
from the cache.

I think that's all that can be done for the moment so I'm closing this.

Issue attribute updates:
	Owner: jfitzell