[Seaside-dev] Issue 149 in seaside: WAPageExpired

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Sep 14 21:49:34 UTC 2008

Issue 149: WAPageExpired

Comment #2 by jfitzell:
It was used but only barely and it was badly named.

It was being used by the error handlers to signal that they wanted to abort
processing. It was caught by the error handlers set up in
WARenderContinuation>>withNotificationHandler: and resulted in callback
processing
being aborted and rendering beginning.

Philippe and I discussed and decided that continuing to run the rendering
was not
necessarily desirable. We decided to delete it and have WADebugErrorHandler
simply
return a WAResponse with error text indicating that the request was aborted
and the
user can press Refresh to retry the request.

Issue attribute updates:
	Owner: jfitzell