[Seaside-dev] Issue 187 in seaside: default WAFileHandler not registered

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Sep 28 14:42:32 UTC 2008

Issue 187: default WAFileHandler not registered

Comment #5 by jfitzell:
Fixed. Though I actually think this whole "default file handler" thing,
while
convenient, is a bit too "magical" at the moment. Because every file
handler instance
displays every library in the system, you have no opportunity to set up
different
handlers with different setting (security for example) in the same image.

I'm not sure what the solution is but I'll file another issue about it...

Name: Seaside-Core-jf.256