[Seaside-dev] Current load-order test failures

John O'Keefe wembley.instantiations at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:36:50 UTC 2009

While I don't like broken tests, I understand Lukas' motivation and I
support him.  This is a volunteer effort on the part of many people (which I
truly appreciate).  That means, to paraphrase Lukas, volunteers often fix
what they want to fix and leave the rest to others.

Some of us working on Seaside are actually paid to do it and one of the down
sides to that is that we get a punch-list of things that we have to fix to
make our products shippable -- it comes with the territory and I can (and
do) live quite happily with that constraint on my work.

John O'Keefe [|], Principal Smalltalk Architect, Instantiations Inc.