[Seaside-dev] streamed upload?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Apr 15 19:26:04 UTC 2009

ok then.
And what happens next if we make, lets say a WAMimeDocument subclass
WAStreamedMimeDocument?
I ask because after reading how works now I was thinking about making something
like:

	html anchor
		localFilename: aLocalFilename
		mimeType: mimeType
		fileName: aFileName

aLocalFilename is the name of the file stored in the local disk
aFilename is the name without path info.

intention of that message is to set that anchor with a WAStreamedMimeDocument
that, unlike WAMimeDocument, will open the local file and copy in moderated size
chunks the bytearray from the filestream at the local source to the response
stream.

So now I'm asking: where is the point in which the mimedocument is written to
the response stream?

thanks
sebastian