[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 2.9: Seaside-Tests-Core-lr.124.mcz

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:19:33 UTC 2009

If you like. As far as I'm concerned I'm happy as long as there is:

a) a rationale, reason, or goal for the change
b) a summary of the change (possibly not necessary for one-line changes)
c) a link to the issue if it resolves an issue.

Most of our commit messages follow that pattern anyway. I don't think
we need to specify templates for commit messages or anything; we just
should try to ensure that they include WHAT changed and WHY (the
meta-data already provides WHO, WHEN, and WHERE).

Julian