[Seaside-dev] Issue 281 in seaside: Builder simple UI

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Jan 14 19:10:28 UTC 2009

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Feature Priority-Low Builder

New issue 281 by philippe.marschall: Builder simple UI

What about having a simple, stripped down UI for builder besides the
current one? What I have in mind is something like the following:

[x] Seaside (will select Seaside-Environment)
[ ] Development Tools (selects Seaside-Web-Development, Seaside-Slime and
maybe Seaside-OB)
[ ] Scripatculous
[ ] JQuery
[ ] RSS
(maybe [ ] Examples)
(maybe [ ] Tests)
(X) Kom ( ) Swazoo

Kom and Swazoo would be radio buttons so there is always one selected.

I'm not sure about having Tests and Examples in.

Seaside-HTML5, Seaside-InternetExplorer and Seaside-Email can not be
selected through this interface. Seaside itself should not be unselectable.