[Seaside-dev] Issue 292 in seaside: Remove WAGemStoneMock* classes from Seaside-Tests-Core

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jan 22 08:38:41 UTC 2009

Comment #5 on issue 292 by renggli: Remove WAGemStoneMock* classes from
Seaside-Tests-Core

That does not scale. Then we end up having a VisualWorksMockStream, a
VisualAgeMockStream, a
GstMockStream, etc. These platforms should do continuous integration (as we
should do as well) an let us
know the same day) that we broke something in their platform. There is
really no point in duplicating all tests
and running them with mock objects of other platforms.