[Seaside-dev] Seaside-Flow

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:20:37 UTC 2009

In all other cases, the platform-specific package is loaded *after*
the generic package. Can we adjust this somehow to follow the same
convention? I would suggest putting the continuations in
Seaside-Squeak-Continuations (in fact, weren't they already there?).

Actually, looking at the code, I don't see why the Squeak package
needs to be loaded first. Are you sure that it does?