[Seaside-dev] Issue 294 in seaside: Loading Seaside-Squeak-Platform gives walkback because 'WAPlatform current' is nil

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Jan 25 19:00:58 UTC 2009

Comment #12 on issue 294 by philippe.marschall: Loading
Seaside-Squeak-Platform gives walkback because 'WAPlatform current' is nil

Google ate my comment :-(

WASqueakRandomProvider is easy to fix. It's a non portable class so instead
of doing
WAPlatform current addToStartupList: self
it can just do
Smalltalk addToStartupList: self

Doing it lazily is a bit much magic for my taste and might cause trouble if
there is
more than one platform for example because of Issue 270. But in the end I
don't care
that much which solution is chosen.