[Seaside-dev] Issue 298 in seaside: #upToAndSkipThroughAll: needs a test

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Jan 26 18:07:18 UTC 2009

Comment #1 on issue 298 by WeybridgeWay: #upToAndSkipThroughAll: needs a
test

I don't mind adding a test and renaming the method. My only question is how
aggressive do I need to be in
finding and changing all senders of the old method? Since this is part of
Seaside-Platform, I can make the
change and get it running in a basic load of Seaside-Platform, but I'm not
(yet) prepared to load everything and
change everything.
--James