[Seaside-dev] Issue 321 in seaside: WAMutualExclusionFilter depends on Application

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Jan 29 18:19:08 UTC 2009

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-CleanUp Priority-Low Version-Seaside2.9

New issue 321 by jfitzell: WAMutualExclusionFilter depends on Application

It would be nice to have it work with any Handler. The dependency is caused
by using the #sessionAllowTermination configuration attribute.

We could maybe add a boolean instance variable to the Filter (or its own
configuration - we need that for the authentication filter anyway) and the
Session or Application could configure it appropriately.

Anyone have any other thoughts?