[Seaside-dev] WAFlowPlatformTest tests continuations but comes before Seaside-Squeak-Continuation

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 23:51:49 UTC 2009

In terms of load (static) dependencies, Seaside-Flow depends on
Seaside-Continuation (or it would if it existed). Seaside-Squeak-Flow
depends on Seaside-Squeak-Continuation.

However, I don't actually expect that any non-platform-specific test
package will necessarily work without the platform-specific add-on for
that package being loaded. Loading "Foo" means loading Seaside-Foo
*and* Seaside-[platform]-Foo if it exists. We just don't currently
have a way of specifying that dependency because the [platform] isn't
constant.

Julian