[Seaside-dev] about WARequest >> #url

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 18:28:08 UTC 2009

Hi

I just tracked down a pretty mean URL encoding bug showing up in
WAUrlEncodingFunctionalTest. If you pass a WAUrl to WAResponse it
would get encoded to a string using latin-1 and not the server URL
encoding.

This made me have a look at WARequest >> #url again. Currently it is
just the request URL without any parameters. The parameters itself are
in WARequest. If we agree that this is the way it should be, then the
class comment needs to be updated and probably some tests for this be
put in place.

Second there is to my knowledge no way to access the fragment of a
request, it is not in WARequest >> #url. Do we want to keep it that
way or do we want to add it somewhere?