[Seaside-dev] Seaside application with HTTPS

Christopher Schuster cs at livoris.de
Mon Jul 6 12:00:23 UTC 2009

Hi list,

I want to use my Seaside application with http and https simultaneously.
     This works good apart from links. Registering a callback uses
baseUrl from the WAEntryPoint. The returned URL uses the serverProtocol
that is configured in the preferences of the entrypoint.

It would be better if the scheme would depend on the actual request
scheme. My suggestion is adding the method

WARequest>>#isSSL
	^ false

And adding a line to the method

WAUrl>>#takeServerParametersFromRequest: aRequest
	aRequest isSSL ifTrue: [ self scheme:  'https' ]

Alternatively, "isSSL" can be an instance variable in WARequest. (I am
using AJP to enable SSL and it's no problem to set this variable
depending on the AJPRequest.)

Cheers,
Christopher