[Seaside-dev] Seaside-Core-css.516.mcz

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 21:24:32 UTC 2009

> There is a strange duality between WARequest and it's WAUrl. Right now
> the request is just the path without any parameters.

The problem here is more that the server adapter merges the query
parameters into the header fields. Fields and query parameters should
be kept separate and only dynamically merged if the user really
doesn't care where the field comes from. I created
<http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=405>.

>> Another problem with Seaside-Core-css.516 is that is has a borked
>> history, it has a different Seaside-Core-css.516 as an ancestor.
>
>This was due to a failed commit attempt. Monticello has incremented the
>version number nevertheless which means that I had to adopt Seaside-Core-
>lr.515.mcz as parent (which results in Seaside-Core-css.516 having two
>ancestors - one with the same version number as itself).

The number is not really a problem, but the ancestry information. If
pieces are missing, Monticello might be unable to merge at a later
point in time. If this issue is resolved, I will move the unused code
to SeasideOld and close the bug.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch