[Seaside-dev] [ANN] Seaside 2.9.0-alpha3

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Jul 19 16:09:30 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Philippe" == Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com> writes:

Philippe> It has been some time since we released Seaside 2.9a3 and we figured
Philippe> it was high time for another. This time changes have been rather small
Philippe> and focus mostly on closure compatibility.

So the difference is that previous one was 2.9a3, and this one is
2.9.0-alpha3?  Is that a typo, I hope, or are you trying to confuse
us with a numbering system that looks different but means the same? :)