[Seaside-dev] Configuration that should run current tests?

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Mon Jul 20 20:55:38 UTC 2009

My Pharo image was having a number of errors based on recent changes
(it didn't have #'codePoint:') so I thought I'd restart with the
latest. I am using Squeak 4.1.1beta2U with Pharo0.1Core-10371. After
updating to the latest (using System/Software Update) and installing
OB (using 'ScriptLoader loadOB'), I run the load/test script and get
the following errors:

	1036 run, 1031 passes, 2 expected failures, 1 failures, 2 errors, 0
unexpected passes
		WAContinuationTest>>#testNestedWhileTrue
		WAContinuationTest>>#testWhileTrue
		WAGenericCodecTest>>#testGenericCodecMacRoman

The good news is that Julian fixed "the usual suspects." The bad news
is that I have some new failures. Any suggestions?

James Foster