[Seaside-dev] SqueakSource 2 project in SqueakSource.com

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Wed Jul 22 15:21:49 UTC 2009

This project is described as "A port of SqueakSource to Seaside 2.8
and Magritte." One of the packages in this project is TiniWiki in
which the latest version makes certain objects a subclass of WAObject.
Since Seaside 2.8 does not have WAObject, the latest version of this
package does not load.

This project also includes packages named 'SqueakSourceSeaside28' and
'SqueakSourceSeaside29'. I thought about adding WAObject to
SqueakSourceSeaside28 so that I can load the latest TiniWiki package.
Once I started down this path it looked like I'd also need to add
WAPlatformObject, error classes, request context, etc. How much of
Seaside 2.9 should I incorporate into Seaside 2.8?

Does anyone have any guidance on the approach to be taken here?
Philippe (as creator and admin of the project)?

James