[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 2.9: Seaside-Platform-mls.65.mcz

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:19:06 UTC 2009

Squeak doesn't have a FileName class and I don't think it's in the
ANSI standard so it's not really appropriate in the Platform unless
the Platform itself is going to provide WAFileName, I think.

Also, I think Seaside-FileSystem is just sort of a proof of concept
thing and we shouldn't let it influence anything too much.

Julian