[Seaside-dev] Re: [Seaside Commits] Seaside 2.9: Seaside-Platform-mls.65.mcz

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:39:14 UTC 2009

I guess that would be fine as long as there are tests defining the
protocol that is expected of the returned FileName object. Without
those tests or a WAFileName object (also with tests), a platform would
have no idea what they needed to implement or whether their
implementation was correct.

Are you doing this because you want to use Seaside-FileSystem or just
because it's there? If the former, go nuts. If the latter, we should
check whether anyone wants to keep it - I don't think we were
currently very happy with the coverage of the Sport Platform and it's
an abstract class with no concrete implementations currently. Maybe we
should just move the FileSystem stuff out to another repository or
delete it altogether. Philippe?

Julian