[Seaside-dev] Seaside Sprint at ESUG

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:02:15 UTC 2009

We could do it during the camp, but from experience I know that this
doesn't work very well. The camp Smalltalk days are usually very busy:
people are arriving and everybody is catching up with friends they
haven't met for years.

Doing the sprint after ESUG is much more productive: We know who is
there, we can form groups, we are not interrupted (given that we find
a place to stay) and we can discuss and work towards a clear goal.

Lukas

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch