[Seaside-dev] Seaside Sprint at ESUG

John O'Keefe wembley.instantiations at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:50:25 UTC 2009

I agree that it would not be good to try to overlap with Camp Smalltalk.
There are lots of other projects (as well as 'meet and greet') going on
there and I think we would lose participation.  I will plan on flying on
Sunday the 6th.

John O'Keefe [|], Principal Smalltalk Architect, Instantiations Inc.