[Seaside-dev] WAExceptionHandlerTest>>testHandlesReturnBool

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 22:36:51 UTC 2009

Off the top of my head I'm guessing this is one of the tests based on
the literal interpretation of the ANSI standard, which suggests that
any objects that implement the correct protocol can be used for
exception handling. It's a little hard to imagine that nil would
implement the protocol though and your description of the assertion
isn't specific enough for me to be sure.

And for some reason, I just noticed none of my Squeak VMs are starting
this afternoon (error "-10810") so I'll need to look into that before
I can even look at the code. :)

If you can post the test case I may have a better idea.

Julian