[Seaside-dev] About including external resources in Seaside packages

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 18:01:03 UTC 2009

I think it's fine except for the issue of needing an internet
connection to develop, which is kind of unfortunate. Maybe we could
also add some code somewhere that downloads the files, stores them in
the squeak directory, and serves them up via seaside. That way you
could decide to do that after installing Seaside if desired?