[Seaside-dev] SUEffect class>defaultPrototype missing

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:26:49 UTC 2009

That's strange. On what object?

Are you sure you have properly loaded all packages? When things are
moved between packages you usually need to load all packages multiple
times to get everything updated correctly.

Of course I could be that I missed some methods when repackaging, but
it looks like #defaultPrototype is part of the right package.

Lukas

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch