[Seaside-dev] Ajaxified tests

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:12:58 UTC 2009

> Is it the default behaviour that one click
> always sends two AJAX responses back.

The script does nothing but normal requests, so Seaside does the
traditional redirect. However since the back-button is not supported,
there is little win in doing that redirect in the case of a GET. The
last commit optimizes the request.

> And after clicking on the right arrow to continue with the next test
> it sometime stops working with this error:
>
> BODY_EXTRACTOR.exec(response.responseText) is null
> complete() ajaxifier.js (line 29)
> L()jQuery.js (line 19)
> F()jQuery.js (line 19)
>  .exec(response.responseText)[1]);

Thanks for reporting, there was a problem in the regular expression
that extracted the body part.

There is still a problem though, the WALotsOfLinks test causes the
regular expression to overflow and thus the script fails to display
that page. I don't know how to fix that.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch