[Seaside-dev] how to discern request?

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Tue Mar 10 02:09:08 UTC 2009

There isn't a test method in 2.8 as far as I know, but if you follow the
sequences of #performRequest: in WAApplication and find the point at which
it resumes the continuation found by looking up the actionKey (_k).  Once
there, the class of the continuation will tell you which phase you're in.
It would be much nicer if there were an easier way to tell but that's the
solution I came up with when I recently needed to know this as well.
Perhaps this has been solved more elegantly in 2.9.