[Seaside-dev] WAError: You can no longer call #addLoadScript: on WASession

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:37:12 UTC 2009

That's 2.8 code, I think. If I look at versions of that method in my
image, even the oldest one I have (Sep. 7) does not call
#addLoadScript: on the session (and the method paramter should be
anObject).

I don't know what code you have there but I'm pretty sure it's not
2.9a3. Did you perhaps try to load 2.9 into an image that already had
2.8?

Julian