[Seaside-dev] Prototype and script.aculo.us frameworks in Seaside 2.9

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Sat May 16 01:47:06 UTC 2009

Hi, I was wondering, what was the rationale for creating a single package
for Prototype and script.aculo.us.Most times I tend to use Prototype
without script.aculo.us.  I'm asking this question because I'm concerned
about loading stuff that I will not use in production (i.e. lean
deployment environment).

Next, I'm curious about the naming of the test for their associated
components.  Thus, is it a convention to
name the tests "<component-name-prefix>-Tests-<component-name-suffix>?  Did
the development team
consider the following:

<component-name>-Tests

Thanks in advance,