[Seaside-dev] 2.9 - how to get a stack walkback like 2.8?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu May 21 02:16:32 UTC 2009

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

Randal> 2.9a3 doesn't generate a stack walkback by default.

Randal> I've tried both an install script and a monticello load.

Randal> What am I doing wrong?  I can't develop with 2.9 at all.

So I guess I'm saying...

"OK, I'm a lunkhead.  Starting from the 2.9a3 configuration from
builder.seaside.st, precisely what steps do I have to do to get
HTML Walkbacks on Exceptions, and Halos in all my applications"

I'd guess that should be in a FAQ, but it isn't.