[Seaside-dev] Constructing the <head> and <body> tag in Seaside 2.9?

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Sun May 24 12:58:55 UTC 2009

Hi Lukas, thanks for responding to my post.  Anyway, where can I locate the
reference document for these methods?  Also, how does the #header and
#headerAttributes differ?*  **I have just been away too long from the
Seaside framework development doing Rails and PHP development for clients.
BTW, I'm trying to convert a very simple jQuery and HTML5 to Seaside 2.9.*
**-Conrad